Circular under Tamil Nadu Value Added Tax
Circular NO.6/2016 CC4/678/2012; Dated 13th June, 2016
Sub : CST Act, 1956 - Inter - State transactions falling under Section 8(1) of the CST Act, 1956 - Issue of 'C' and "F" Forms -- Issue of Manual forms to dealers - reg
Ref : 1. PS/CCT Circular No.22 dated 12/05/2014
2. PS/CCT Circular No.8 dated 03/03/2015
3. PS/CCT Circular No.1I dated 07/04/2015
4. PS/CCT Circular No.24 dated 20/06/2015
5. PS/CCT Circular NoA5 dated 10/12/ 2015
1. In the reference 5" cited, it was informed that manual forms of "C" and "F" could be issued to the dealers for all the missed out invoices and for any mistakes in the already generated online forms (both current and backlog period) up to 31103/2016.
2. But still representations are received from a number of assesses to enable the issue of manual forms. Considering their request, as a last chance issue of manual "C" and "F" forms is extended up to 31107/ 2016 for the inter-state transactions already reported and properly accounted for.
3. All the dealers are informed to utilize this opportunity and get the forms from the assessment circles by producing the connected documents. Further, it is informed that this date will not be extended further under any circumstances.
Sd/- S.K Prabakar
Principal Secretary /
Commissioner of Commercial